Psychology is the scientific study of a variety of topics related to the human mind human mind. Psychology describes a diverse set of topics that are only loosely unified. Topics within psychology would include interpersonal and group level interactions (social psychology), brain functioning (neuropsychology and cognition), personality and mental illness (clinical psychology), and etiology (evolutionary psychology).
- Cognitive bias
- God agrees with me
- Ambiguity aversion
- Supernatural monitoring hypothesis
- Better-than-average effect 
- Power of suggestion
- Is theistic religion a consolation?
- Self deception
- Moral behavior in non-human animals
- Religious trauma syndrome
- Psychology of religious belief
- Eriksson and Funcke, Humble self-enhancement: Religiosity and the better-than-average effect, Social Psychological and Personality Science April 12, 2013